The Easter Triduum at St Mary’s
Thursday 13 April
- 12 noon–1pm — Confessions
- 7:30pm — Mass of the Lord’s Supper
Friday 14 April
- 10:30am — Stations of the Cross
- Confessions after the Stations
- 11:15am — Preached meditation on the Seven Words of our Lord from the cross
- 12 noon: Rosary
- 2pm–2:45pm: Confessions
- 3pm — Celebration of the Lord’s Passion
- 7:30pm — Office of Tenebrae
Saturday 15 April
- 11am–12 noon — Confessions
- 7pm–7:45pm — Confessions
- 8pm — The Easter Vigil
St Mary’s Information Service
Mass readings, gospel reflection, news and announcements.
Booklets delivered for your church foyer, or read for free online.
The $10 million project to restore one of Australia’s most beautiful churches bagan in 2005. Although the building works are not yet complete, the church’s interior has been restored to its former glory. A local media team produced this short film documenting the restoration in 2009.